Find your local MP here

Complete this action if you are a student studying speech and language therapy. If you are a qualified speech and language therapist, use this action, and if you are not a student or a speech and language therapist, use this action.

Please note that MPs can only represent people who live in their constituencies. So you should contact your MP in a personal capacity, not a work one. You should make sure that you do this in your own time, and use your home postcode and personal email address to complete it.

Want to ask your MP to fund improved support for people with communication and swallowing needs?

To send your email, enter your postcode here to find your local MP: